Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm a Zulu, yes a true blue, Red Alert is with the poo-poo.

Medallion carrying member.



I've posted these before, and I'm begging you, what was this colorway called, who has a pair, and why aren't they on my doorstep.
Help.



Keepin' your head above water, making a wave if you can.



Somebody actually made this with the knowledge that there is a market for it.



My wife painted these ages ago on leather panels for a Los Angeles designer who changed his name from Joel to Romulus. My wife is amazing.



Take a picture, it'll last longer.



This was a part of my past.



Jen from Gnarlitude blogged about this ages ago, but I still don't have one. Erik, Bueller, anyone?



The king.



If you see this, bail.



Before founding the Universal Zulu Nation, Afrika Bambatta was warlord of the Bronx River's 10th division of the Black Spades, one of the most notorious and hard hitting gangs of New York City whose place in hip-hop history can't be overstated, as they helped keep the Bronx safe for it's residents and supported the emerging hip-hop community by providing security at the parties so the DJ's could play without incident.
Along with several other gangs, the Spades attended the Hoe Avenue peace meeting that was fictionalized in The Warriors as the meeting called by Cyrus and the Riffs.





No comments:

Post a Comment