Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Takin' out you suckas and you don't know how I did it

These guys seem to have a good thing goin' on.
Never met em, don't know em, but between seeing their crew at the swap, their bikes in Dice© and on their blog, and from what mutual friends have told me I've gotta say, they got class.
They surf, skate, and moto. The whole deal. No posing.

http://www.czombieblog.com/

Dunno if this is their shop, or a friend's, either way, I'm sure it'll be happening.




I want this so bad it actually hurts.
I was hipped to this by my beautiful and much cooler than me wife.
If you don't know about this, I ain't gonna tell you until our print is hanging in the house.




This was posted somewhere as an HA photo shoot.
I almost called bullshit as it looks too fuckin' good and pro-shot, until I saw what I'm guessing is Terry The Tramp wearing glasses and kneeling. I think it's legit.
Anyone?




This was from a New York Times style section piece in 2008.
It's a shot by Bob Carlos Clarke, an amazing Irish photographer who died in 2006.
Again, this was a shot I didn't believe was legit, (mainly as it's labeled Hells Angels 1973 and by that time there were no female patch holding members - not that these girls are wearing cuts, but still, it's calling them Angels, not their girls.)
It's probably a group of ol' ladies posing on their own bikes, as it's doubtful any members would be rocking a chopped Trump Trophy like mine.
This could be something that was staged today, that's how fucking amazing the subjects and photo are.
R.I.P, Mr. Clarke, nice work.
I'm now rethinking my bike for the 49th time.





Asshole.




2 comments:

  1. N.K. is amazing. he has a book coming out with the whole project he's doing/did with Joni Harbeck. I wish I could afford a print right now! jealous.

    ReplyDelete