Monday, April 6, 2009

Police, eat a dick, straight up.


Jim Greco/Deathwish model Supra.  I can't stop rocking these. So epic. Reebok style for 2009, hair-metal fantasy.




My Twitter pic. I just love this. Walking past, my wife said, "Batty, batty, batty!". If you don't get it, you don't get it.




I suck at blogging. I have a full life, so it makes it hard. But in an effort to step it up and try to update at least once every other day, I've decided to start featuring little known, underrated, unknown, or just under the radar shralpers. Everyone knows of the guys who get the coverage, but everybody also knows  of someone who just kills it when the cameras aren't around. This is a section for a few of those guys who have made an impact on skateboarding and my life.

First in this category is a guy that is the definition of gnarly. 

Seriously, he is a brutal skater, bad ass motherfucker, and the kind of guy you just wouldn't ever want to fuck with.

I have seen him attack coping like it talked about his family. He makes me want to be more aggressive in all areas of my life.

I've met him, but I don't really know him....nor do I want to. It would ruin it,  like bro'ing down with Santa Claus.

Ladies and gentlemen, Chuck Wampler.




Can you put that much style into a back smith? Shut the fuck up, you're lying.
Thanks to Reza @ thearabparrot.com for the above shot, and concrete d's for below.




Eric Ray Davidson, google him. He is an fucking amazing photographer. He shot a bunch of candids of my son and I the other day while I was shopping at Confederacy. His shots for The New York Times during fashion week are on display and for sale there, so if you're in LA, check it out. You can also check him out at ericraydavidson.com. That is where I found this shot. I don't know who this guy is, but I am going to start jacking his steez as of tomorrow. Be warned.





Eddie.



Eddie.





Stefanie King Warfield. My wife. She was wearing these when we met, Jelz?




Netflix this, and just try and keep your pants on.




The right wing is scared.





No comments:

Post a Comment